Monday, November 15, 2010

Angels and Demons

If I could save any book in the world for future generations I would choose the book Angels and Demons. I would choose this book because I believe that this book is a great thriller and mystery book. Angels and Demons is about a man named Robert Langdon who is a Harvard symbologist. Throughout the book Langdon gets thrown into a situation where he has to help other scientists try to stop the Illuminati from destroying Vatican City. There are different mysteries that Langdon has to help the other scientists solve throughout the book in order to figure out who is responsible for trying to destroy Vatican City. The book ends with a twisted thrill that the reader would have never guessed for the ending. I enjoy this book so much because there is never a dull moment during this book. Each chapter ends and begins with a new and exciting part of the story. The book also has interesting information that helps to keep the reader interested in the book as well. I have never enjoyed reading a book as much as I enjoyed reading Angels and Demons. I believe even if people do not enjoy reading, that they would actually enjoy reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment