Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Changing Wright State

If I could change Wright State, I think the only thing that I would like to change is how students need to take a UVC class or a freshman seminar. This is one class that I do not overly enjoy, simply because I feel like this class treats freshman like they are young children. While I am in the UVC class I feel that they are teaching us information that we have learned a long time ago. Because of this, I feel that the class is very boring and moves very slowly. I like the idea that the class is supposed to help the students to get to know each other. That is one of the positive things about this class. I have met many new people and talk to some of these people even outside of the classroom. I think that if the material learned in the class was changed and was made a little more interesting this class would be awesome.
Other than the UVC class, Wright State is everything that I had hoped it would be. I love the atmosphere of the college and all of the teachers are very friendly and helpful. There are so many different sources that you can go to if you ever need help with something as well. I also really like how Wright State has tunnels, so in the winter or during raining weather they are very helpful. I am very glad that I chose Wright State University, and I would recommend this school to any of the students still in high school.

3 comments:

  1. I do not like the UVC classes either. I guess I wouldnt no because I didnt take one this semester but I do not think that they should be required.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. UVC should not be required, and most of the stuff we learn, we already know. Buy, hey, it's over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree! It should not be required. UVC was such a waste of time but yay its over now!

    ReplyDelete